This Easter come and take part in Upside Down House UK’s first ever Easter Photo Scavenger Hunt any day between 01st and 16th Apr 2023! Follow the Clues on the Clue sheet given to you at the Ticket Office to find our hidden Easter themed friends. All you have to do then is take a photo featuring the object and our hidden Easter friend.
Once you have found all the objects, you can claim your one free entry ticket that’s on the bottom of your Clue sheet (T&Cs apply).
Additionally, you can also join our Easter photo competition for a chance to win more fantastic prizes and for more upside down fun and amazing Easter opportunities. Easter costumes are highly recommended for capturing even more awesome photos. The most creative photos will receive great prizes from Upside Down House UK. We will choose 10 winners from across all 5 locations, and we will be giving away 10 x £20 Amazon gift vouchers.
To enter the competition please post a photo to Facebook or Instagram and tag us in – @upsidedownhouseuk (T&Cs apply).
Book your visit here by choosing a standard entry ticket or a child ticket. The Easter Scavenger Hunt is best suited to children aged 5 and older and it is a fantastic Half Term activity which is complimentary and it is not subject to an additional entry cost. The Easter photo competition is a fun activity not only for children of all age but for grown-ups too.
Easter Photo Competition Terms & Conditions:
- The competition is held online only on our official Facebook and Instagram pages – @upsidedownhouseuk
- To participate, take an Easter photo at our Easter themed Houses or as part of our Easter Photo Scavenger Hunt at Upside Down House Brighton, Upside Down House Bournemouth, Upside Down House Lakeside, Upside Down house Westfield or Upside Down House Milton Keynes between 1st and 16th April 2023 and tag us in @upsidedownhouseuk
- Maximum of 1 winner per family.
- You can submit as many photos as you like.
- Only one prize will be given per winner regardless of the number of posted photos taken at Upside Down House Brighton, Upside Down House Bournemouth, Upside Down House Lakeside, Upside Down house Westfield or Upside Down House Milton Keynes between 1st and 16th April 2023.
- The last date to enter the competition is 16th April 2023. Any photos posted after this time will not be entered into the competition.
- The winners will be chosen randomly by our Marketing Team and they will be announced on Friday 21st April 2023, on our official Facebook and Instagram pages – @upsidedownhouseuk
- To enter the competition you must be 18 years or older.
Easter Scavenger Hunt Terms & Conditions:
- One Clue sheet will be given per group, subject to availability.
- The Easter Photo Scavenger Hunt will take place between 1st– 16th April 2023, in the following locations only: Upside Down House Brighton, Upside Down House Bournemouth, Upside Down House Milton Keynes, Upside Down house Lakeside and Upside Down House Westfield.
- All Upside Down House UK Terms & conditions apply.
- This activity is best suited to children aged 5 and older.
- Each location has a unique set of Clues that are dictated by each House’s unique interior.
One Free Entry Ticket Terms & Conditions:
- This ticket entitles one person free entry on the presentation of this voucher to Upside Down House locations Brighton, Bournemouth, Lakeside, Milton Keynes and Westfield.
- This voucher is non-transferable and had no equivalent cash value.
- All Upside Down House UK Terms & Conditions apply.
- This offer is subject to availability.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- This voucher is only valid on weekdays during school term times.
- This voucher expires on 30th June 2023.
For our terms and conditions for prize draws, click here