Halloween, the magical time of year when the line between reality and the supernatural becomes a blur, a perfect opportunity to embark on unique and unforgettable adventures. If you’re looking to elevate your Halloween experience to the next level, why not step into the realm of the extraordinary? Imagine celebrating this spooky season in an Upside Down House, where gravity seems to play tricks on you and the ordinary transforms into the extraordinary.
Imagine walking into a structure where everything is flipped on its head – this peculiar inversion of reality creates a truly immersive experience that is both delightful and disorienting. If you’re tired of the same old haunted houses and corn mazes, the Upside Down House offers an alternative that’s sure to leave you awestruck. As you enter the House you step into a Ghost Gallery inspired by a traditional Haunted Mansion. As you exit the gallery, you come across a Witches Alter, all set up for her next sacrifice. Turning to the right leads you straight into the clutches of the Clowns at the Funhouse, inspired by the film I.T. Next you will enter the Witches Lair which is inspired by the movie Hocus Pocus, this living room features floating witches hats, bats, animal skeletons, ghosts and grim reapers. Enter if you dare to see what other areas we have recreated from well-known Halloween movies. Better yet – let us know if you know the name of the film!
Halloween costumes and creative poses are highly recommended to make memories that will last a lifetime. Consider a costume that plays with perspective, like an acrobat or a levitating magician. The best part is you will have the opportunity to take part in our Halloween competition, for the chance to win the award for the best upside down spooky photo. The more the better – take your family or your friends for a greater chance of winning our Halloween prize draw.
While celebrating Halloween at an Upside Down House, it promises to be a unique and exhilarating experience with safety always being a top priority. Make sure to adhere to any guidelines or rules set by the establishment. Proper footwear is a must to prevent accidents and be cautious when moving around to avoid any unexpected falls.
For those seeking an unconventional Halloween adventure that defies expectations, the Upside Down House offers a playground of possibilities. With gravity defying decor, costume challenges that bend reality, and a spooky atmosphere that’s one of a kind, your Halloween celebration will be anything but ordinary. Whether you’re young or young at heart, embracing the topsy-turvy spirit of Halloween at the Upside-Down House will leave you with memories and stories to share for years to come. So, this Halloween, why not flip the script and make your celebrations truly extraordinary?
Competition T&Cs apply
Full T&Cs are available below:
*Terms and Conditions:
● The competition is held online only through our official Facebook and Instagram pages – @upsidedownhouseuk
● To participate, take a spooky photo at Upside Down House Lakeside, Upside Down House Brighton, Upside Down House Westfield London, Upside Down House Bournemouth or Upside Down House Milton Keynes between 16th Oct and 31st Oct 2023 and tag us in @upsidedownhouesuk and #UDHSpooky2023.
● Follow Upside Down House UK on Facebook and Instagram – @upsidedownhouseuk
● Maximum of 1 winner per family.
● You can submit as many photos as you’d like.
● Only one prize of £40 Amazon voucher will be given per winner at each location, 5 prizes in total regardless of the number of posted photos taken at Upside Down House Lakeside, Upside Down House Brighton, Upside Down House Westfield London, Upside Down House Bournemouth or Upside Down House Milton between 16th Oct and 31st Oct 2023.
● Only one prize of £20 Amazon voucher will be given per runner up at each location, 5 prizes in total regardless of the number of posted photos taken at Upside Down House Lakeside, Upside Down House Brighton, Upside Down House Westfield London, Upside Down House Bournemouth or Upside Down House Milton between 16th Oct and 31st Oct 2023.
● The last date to enter the competition is 1st November 2023.
● The winners will be chosen randomly by our Marketing Team and they will be announced on Friday 03rd Nov 2023, via our official Facebook and Instagram pages – @upsidedownhouesuk
● To enter the competition, you must be 18 years or older.